Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Retail Look: Sears Closing Sale, Chicago Illinois, Part 1

In my area, we haven't many Sears closings, Kenosha being the first one I've been. Illinois as a whole, Sears has been doing solid. However not in Chicago. As I explained in the first part of this Sears, this store is between 2 Kmart's. When I went to the store, the atmosphere was doing ok, now yet it's only 12 days into it's liquidation, the store is very depressing. Areas of the store already seem silent and selfs are started to be empty. Here's the first pictures I got during the liquidation.





















 In Retail Archology's Video on Sears, he mentions that the sign that says Passangers only and also says, "My Brain immediantly went to some idiot trying to get one of these shopping carts down and not just failing epically". I mention this cause something very similar happened here on the 2nd Floor, some woman tried to go up the escalator with a cart and then falls and the shopping cart lands on here. I heard someone said she had passed out or something and I start freaking out, yet she didn't. Don't worry, she's fine. However, I came with this conclusion that everything was going south after the liquidation sales started. This is some liquidation sale I don't think to employees are going to have much fun with as some Kmart stores. 














































 Closing not too long from now











No comments:

Post a Comment